Tuesday, August 30, 2011

En route!

Yeah! I'm here in the Anchorage airport, waiting for my flight to Switzerland....then on to Kiev! It feels totally unreal...I've been waiting for this for so long, and then all of the sudden...bam! It's time to go! D and I managed to pack everything of mine- one suitcase was 20 kilos (clothes and boots) while the other suitcase just scraped by with 1 kilo to spare (an inordinate amount of cosmetics + books + teaching supplies + gifts).

D, I hope your packing / move-out / clean up goes well. Sorry I left you with so much to do!
Steve, thanks for the ride!
L & J, thanks for the great afternoon yesterday!

It's time to go!! I'll arrive in Kiev tomorrow at 3:45 PM, after 12 hours in the air (not bad) and a 2 hour layover in Zurich.

No comments:

Post a Comment